Unified Inbox HTC Incredible/Verizon - What is the right way?Support

Last Updated:

1. droidtony

droidtony New Member This Topic's Starter

So, I just got my HTC Incredible from Verizon.... and despite me seeing verbiage about unified inboxes various places around the web.. it doesn't exist.

I have a friend with a motorola droid and he tells me on the "email" programs screen that lists accounds, there is a 'show unified inbox' sort of button. My phone has a program called "mail" and not "email" and is missing that option...

I read around on this forum and people say that K9mail has a unified inbox. Once again, I got that program, put in my 5 accounts, and still don't see an option to see a unified inbox. Now, I do see a screen that lists all the accounts and I can go back and forth between the inboxes of the various accounts... but I have read K9mail does have a unified inbox.

So, if I just K9 how do I do this to see all my mail messages in one unified inbox?

droidtony

Advertisement
  2. nightfishing

nightfishing Well-Known Member

3. RustyNail

RustyNail Well-Known Member

Anyone able to successfully compose an email from within the K9 integrated mailbox?

4. nightfishing

nightfishing Well-Known Member

nope. it's a bug in the last few builds.

5. RustyNail

RustyNail Well-Known Member

That's what I figured... although I couldn't find it listed as a known "defect" on their site.