• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Accessories Unique Incredible cases...

trustkill

Lurker
Jun 18, 2010
Hey guys, Ive been looking for a case for my new incredible and I just cant find a unique one. Im looking for one with the android robot on the back. Black with a green droid. Or green with a black droid. I was even thinking about just buying a plain black one and making a droid decal to put on the back. Anyone see any cool or geeky cases for this thing?!

i will be making Android type stickers for the backs of Android devices... i'll have a normal Green Android design, CyanogenMod (for modded phones), Droid Eye (if you like to rep your droid) and a few others possibly. Decals will be less than an inch wide and pretty much be able to be placed anywhere. These should be available in about 2 weeks.

GrafiXpressions - Express yourself in vinyl form!... :)

Upvote 0
This place is great for decals if you want to spice up your phone or anything for that matter. I've ordered from them a few times to get stickers for my car and they are great quality and top notch customer service.

GrafiXpressions - Express yourself in vinyl form!...

There are a bunch of other sections besides the android one too.

appreciate the nice comments, thank you sir! :D

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones