Unique Incredible cases...Accessories

Last Updated:

1. trustkill

trustkill Member This Topic's Starter

Hey guys, Ive been looking for a case for my new incredible and I just cant find a unique one. Im looking for one with the android robot on the back. Black with a green droid. Or green with a black droid. I was even thinking about just buying a plain black one and making a droid decal to put on the back. Anyone see any cool or geeky cases for this thing?!

Advertisement
  2. freddyttt

freddyttt Well-Known Member

3. Ryd1ZZ

Ryd1ZZ Well-Known Member

This place is great for decals if you want to spice up your phone or anything for that matter. I've ordered from them a few times to get stickers for my car and they are great quality and top notch customer service.

GrafiXpressions - Express yourself in vinyl form!...

There are a bunch of other sections besides the android one too.

blue rocket likes this.
  4. trustkill

Oh wow! Nice decal link. Thanks a ton. I will be doing this for sure! /cheer!

5. blue rocket

blue rocket Well-Known Member

i will be making Android type stickers for the backs of Android devices... i'll have a normal Green Android design, CyanogenMod (for modded phones), Droid Eye (if you like to rep your droid) and a few others possibly. Decals will be less than an inch wide and pretty much be able to be placed anywhere. These should be available in about 2 weeks.

GrafiXpressions - Express yourself in vinyl form!... :)

6. blue rocket

appreciate the nice comments, thank you sir! :D

7. trustkill

Yeah I got to say, I went to your site, and noticed mostly all the Android decals were to big for the back of my Incredible. Ill be keeping an eye out for those new decals your talking about. :D

8. blue rocket

yah, a lot of our decals are meant for things like cars or laptops, we have a few specifically designed for certain phones and some that are meant to go on the battery covers. If you see a decal you really like that you would like smaller, send us a custom order and we can alter the size for you.

thanks!