• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

UniWar HD or Great Big War Game

Hi there,

just joined up here. What better way to start then trying this out by launching a question. I'm into turn-based strategy and am looking into some Android online games of that type. Been browsing some and I've ended up with the following candidates: UniWar HD and Great Big War Game. I want to choose one of them. It's obviously not about the money - both are dirt cheap - it's about the time invested to actually master the game play. That's why I need to choose. I'm looking for something with strategic depth and a well-developed gaming community to play online. Something with forums, in-game chat, leader boards, competitions etc. If there's anybody here who has some experience with these games, which one would you advice and why?

Guderian

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones