• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Unknown contact found on my calender

Pikkididu

Lurker
Sep 9, 2010
Hi all, I'm new to forums, here is my question: I recently got an HTC Desire. I was looking through my calender and saw a birthday of some guy that was synced to my calender through facebook. I couldn't recognise the name so I looked up my facebook friend list and couldn't find this guy listed. I also searched his name on facebook and google and still no luck.

I have established that it is coming from facebook since when I disable the facebook calender, the contact goes away but I am now getting a bit worried since I have some unknown person who is untracable linked to me in some way.

Does anyone have any idea what is happening? and if so how to fix it? and if not able to fix it, how concerned should I be?

all the best

Pik

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones