Unlock Arrow - DirectionSupport

Last Updated:

1. biker74

biker74 Well-Known Member Contributor This Topic's Starter

I'm sure this has probably been noticed and mentioned. Encase it hasn't; did you know you can switch from left to right.

Press and hold the top of it, it flashes, you just then turn it.

Advertisement
  2. wooks63

wooks63 Well-Known Member

Yes, several times!

Might be worth searching the forum before posting. I know some forums where people who post things that have already been mentioned have been really abused. Fortunately, I haven't seen too much of this sort of thing on this forum yet (that's not to say there haven't been some unpleasant exchanges between some people!).

3. biker74

biker74 Well-Known Member Contributor This Topic's Starter

Yep, thanks for that. Not completely new to forums. I'll make sure next time that the searches I do use more word combinations - clearly I wasn't trying hard enough.

I know what you mean by arguments starting - it can happen so easily cant it.

However, although to some it can be very irritating, it might be useful for new folk coming onto the site who have recently got a new phone and the fact that basic posts are repeated might be of use to them. Others that know alot about a certain phone just dont need to open that particular posting and move on.