Unlock effects galaxy s4Support

1. Supernova43

Supernova43 New Member

Hey guys, new to the community, just got my galaxy s4 and loving it :)

Anyways I love the sun rays unlock effect, but I was wondering if there was other unlock effects like it besides ripple? I don't want to download a new lockscreen overhaul theme, just a cool swipe to unlock effect like tearing the wallpaper with the swipe, or lightning streaks where I swipe, you know? Any tips or help would be nice :)

Advertisement
    :
  2. SebaKL

SebaKL Well-Known Member

The stock lockscreen are very limited. If you want something fancy you will need to download 3rd party lockscreen from Play store.
  3. tytlyf

tytlyf Well-Known Member

The stock phone has 3 unlock effects.
    -Ripple= Bubbly sound and waterish unlock effect
    -Light= Higher pitched sound and 'sun' or light unlock effect
    -None= Simple click sound and no unlock effect (simple lock/unlock animation)
  4. GeoUSA

GeoUSA Well-Known Member

I love the way the sunlight lock screen effect demonstrates how the S4 can detect your finger without touching the screen. Are there any other apps that make use of this feature? I did enable the ability to hover over a keypad number to see the person programmed for speed dial on that number. Otherwise, it does not seem to be a feature Samsung is really using.
  5. carnaige

carnaige Active Member

How do i reactivate these effects on the lock screen?

I changed my wallpaper from the stock and added a pattern lock and no longer have these effects.

Are there settings for these effects (cant find them anywhere) or do then only work if you select a specific stock wallpaper?

Cheers