1. In regards to recently combined carrier specific root forums, if your device forum was affected, please see this poll/thread!

Unlock for use with T-Mobile?General

1. droidB

droidB New Member

I'm asking this prematurely, as I don't have the phone in-hand yet to mess around with. But, is it possible to unlock this phone for use with a T-Mobile SIM?!

She had her # ported to a T-Mobile SIM. Her T-Mobile phone (a POS T-Mobile Comet that lasted 6 months...) totally died. She'd love to be able to use her "old" Verizon phone, if I can unlock it! I can't find anything for this phone directly, but did see something in the Dinc2 Global forum about unlocking it for overseas. Not sure if it'd be a similar process, or if the "original" Dinc even has these same settings (changing CDMA/GSM).

If this is even possible, if anyone could please point me in the right direction...!

Advertisement
  2. answerman

answerman Well-Known Member

Original Incredible is CDMA only, no SIM card.
  3. Android_Ascend

Android_Ascend Well-Known Member

What about unlocking it in general? There has to be something, it would be nice to unlock it and flash it over to another company like boost mobile or metropcs... Any ideas anyone?
  4. irishjoeyo

irishjoeyo Well-Known Member