1. Hot New Devices! HTC One M9 | Samsung Galaxy S6 | LG G4

Unlock PulseSupport

1. flat_pro

flat_pro New Member

Hey,

Does anyone know the best / cheapest way to unlock the Pulse?

Also, if I did unlock it would I still get android updates?... For example to 2.0 if I had an O2 sim in it?

Thanks

David

Advertisement
  2. meegaha

meegaha Member

I got my Pulse unlocked from T-mobile (via customer support) and I've tried it with an O2 SIM and it works fine.

It cost me
  3. flat_pro

flat_pro New Member

Hey, thanks for your reply.

So did you buy a PAYG model from a T-Mobile store then phone up CS and just ask for an unlock code? Or did you get it as an upgrade?

David
  4. meegaha

meegaha Member

Got a PayG phone, then called them up and asked for the unlock code. I got mine unlocked so I can use it with other SIMs when I'm out of the UK (roaming costs the earth!).

Some of the CS folk may say you need to be with them for >3 months before you can get an unlock code but that's not the case. Just hang up and call them back until you get someone who lets you unlock the phone.
  5. flat_pro

flat_pro New Member

Thanks for your reply :) I may wait just to be sure it gets the 2.0 update.

I don't see why it wouldn't, if the G1 which has less ROM(?) gets it the pulse must also be in line?
  6. meegaha

meegaha Member

I sure hope so. Native MS Exchange support would be great! Roadsync is pretty good but having to juggle two calendars can be a bit of a pain!
  7. JohnD

JohnD New Member

hi, I got the pulse unlock
  8. chung

chung Member

Hello,

Anyone know how to enter the unlock code into the phone? I've got the code but not the procedure needed?!
  9. wasabiiro

wasabiiro Member

Did you try inserting SIM card belonging to another network? The unlock wizard pops up on my phone when I do this.
  10. chung

chung Member

And that's where you enter the code! Brilliant, thanks for that.
  11. Joanorsky

Joanorsky New Member

12. rajesh_g

rajesh_g New Member

hii..the imei number is 355195030120710. tmobile-uk pulse huawei u8220. please provide the unlock code. thank you.
  13. Tryver

Tryver New Member