Unlock Screen Question

Last Updated:

1. onesicktexan

onesicktexan Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Hey I've seen people with different unlock screen backgrounds than their desktop backgrounds....how do I go about doing this? I did search the forums for this but couldn't find anything, so im sorry if this has already been discussed. Thanks in advanced...

Drrooiidd

Advertisement
  2. coloradogregg

coloradogregg Well-Known Member

You have to be rooted and running a custom ROM.

3. ENCXBG1

ENCXBG1 New Member

You don't have to be rooted. You just need a custom lock app or home screen app that allows for custom lockscreen skins.

4. resident psyco

resident psyco Well-Known Member

Try GOTO app on market...pretty cool. You can add your own wallpaper to it, on the slide, you can stop on message, mail, email or phone and it takes you right to it. Clean look too, only thing is its 2.99 i think, but i've been using it and no problems so far.

5. MovingColors

MovingColors Well-Known Member

I recommend trying out Lockbot from the marketplace. There's a free and paid version and for some reason I've found the free version to be more stable. It offers a variety of different lockscreens that are similiar to the iPhone, Eris and even the original Droid "wheel" style lockscreen. You can set a custom backround and there are different clocks as well. You can even set an unlock sound! Pretty snazzy...