1. Welcome to the newer, better version of Android Forums! Be sure to see the announcement and enjoy checking it out!

Some of you have been having login issues. - Please try now. Sorry for the trouble!
  2. All attachments uploaded on the first day of this new look need to be re-uploaded, or will appear broken. All prior to that, and all going forward, should work fine. We apologize for the inconvenience!

General Unlock x10

1. duarab

duarab Active Member

Anyone know where i can get my x10 unlocked?

Advertisement
  2. RAND0M1ZER

RAND0M1ZER Well-Known Member

How exactly do these companies get these unlock codes? That is something I have always wondered.
  3. d_dan

d_dan Member

Guys if you are stuck I can get unlock codes from sony.
    cjacklin likes this.
  4. gepall

gepall New Member

Please do so as i am stuck with my phone and cannot get it unlocked.
  5. qwer23

qwer23 New Member

Are you serious? would be a great thing!
  6. X10Xperia

X10Xperia New Member

Hi @duarab

I have my SIM network unlock PIN for Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 from here

X10-XPERIA-UNLOCK-CODE

SIM network unlock PIN

B. R.
    Chris ;)
  7. K0T4K

K0T4K Member

What exactly does "unlocking" do? I know its not like debranding so Im sorry for the No0b Question!
  8. Bexy

Bexy Well-Known Member

It means you can use any sim card in it. For example if it were locked to Vodafone UK, if you unlocked it, you'd be able to use Orange/O2, etc. And I believe sims from other countries while there. Where as debranding would just remove the Vodafone crap from the phone :p but, still only can use a Vodafone sim card.
  9. Stuu

Stuu Well-Known Member

They gererate a code by the IMEI number, Which then unlocks the phone..
  10. Shonan

Shonan Well-Known Member

Hi there d_dan can you still get the codes my x10 was on 02 but it is unlocked and i use my three sim, tho im not sure if its factory or sim unlocked, im worried bout updating and it gets locked

any help would be very grateful
  11. brendanb581

brendanb581 Member

An update should not change anything, so it should still be unlocked after.

How well does you 3 sim card work in your xperia, i'm gonna put a 3 sim in mine when i get one... what internet settings and such do you need to enter in?

thanks
  12. Ramsayel

Ramsayel New Member

If you are serious then please help me out ive been trying invain for too long now!!
  13. Shonan

Shonan Well-Known Member

ok, guess i will jus hav to wait for the update now then, seems like its taking forever to come to me ?

Yeah works all good and well on the 3 sime, i had to put the settings in manuelly, i didnt use the ones 3 gave me cos they never worked, had to play round wif um till they worked, if you need the settings bud jus give me a shout and ill send um over to you :D
  14. benedworth

benedworth New Member

Help me!!! i' stuck with mine! i can't seem to get an unlock code from anywhere!
  15. jigsjigz

jigsjigz New Member

Anychance u could get me a mini pro unlock key? Jigs
  16. DarkteK

DarkteK Member

All those websites ask for money, isn't anyway to unlock by ourselfs?
  17. Didz04

Didz04 Active Member

Any reliable sites? I don't mind paying but if there is a site that does it for a maximum of
  18. da-silver

da-silver New Member

can you help i have been waiting on a unlock code for 3 weeks now. can you get it for me
  19. X10iUser

X10iUser Well-Known Member

No, there is no free way to unlock the X10.
  20. allambition

allambition Well-Known Member

21. suupra88

suupra88 New Member

This may sound stupid, but won't this problem go away if you just put in a new sim?
  22. mikepweng

mikepweng New Member

sir, can you get me the unlock codes from sony? what do you need? thanks
  23. mollyhic

mollyhic New Member

Can u get me the unlock code ?