unlockGeneral

1. Ezekiel666

Ezekiel666 Member

Hello im planning on buying a note 3 tomorrow from a friend and he is on at&t. Will i be able to get this phone unlocked right away to use on another carrier? Im going to be using one of his upgrades on his family plan..thanks

Advertisement
    :
  2. KOLIO

KOLIO NOTEoriously XPOSED Guide

If the AT&T account is in good standing/& or the phone is paid for in-full,perhaps you can get an unlock code.

If I were you,I'd do a little legwork before completing the transaction, including getting the serial number of the device & contacting AT&T regarding unlocking the device.

Otherwise,you risk buying a phone that won't work.

Just GOOGLE "AT&T UNLOCKING POLICY" & click on the 1st &/or 2nd link for more detailed information.
    scary alien, Mikestony and dustwun77 like this.
  3. Limeybstd

Limeybstd Well-Known Member

Other option, get your friend to reduce price by 30 bucks and get it unlocked via cellunlocker.net
  4. Mikestony

Mikestony ~30% Carbon Black ± Moderator

Also review this from Cellunlocker.net - #1 Unlock Codes for Network Cell Phone Unlocking

Now I'm not a total expert on unlocking devices, but as KOLIO stated, do your research, talk with your provider:)

As for talk about unlocking here, lets be cool and not try to circumvent any legality for it.
    I'm not saying we already are, just posting the disclaimer:)
    dustwun77, ocnbrze and scary alien like this.