Unlocked behold 2 "no service"Support

Last Updated:

1. jasrandrews

jasrandrews New Member This Topic's Starter

I am having the worst problem with my samsung behold 2. I just recently unlocked it with a unlock code from TMobile, it was saying "no service" before i unlocked it because my Tmobile account is deactivated and now its saying the same thing when i put in my AT&T sim card. I changed the APN settings in safe mode to the new cingular settings, I have a current AT&T data plan and it still won't let me do anything? I also master reset all my settings, AND STILL NOTHING! But my AT&T sim card works fine (messaging,web,calling) in my little Nokia phone from AT&T. Someone please help me, I am all out of things to do :confused:

Advertisement
  2. Frisco

Frisco =Luceat Lux Vestra= VIP Member

Welcome to Android Forums, jasrandrews.

Sorry to see you're having issues with your device and the carrier.

In reading your post I'm having trouble sorting things; I cannot determine which carrier you want your Behold 2 to connect with, Cingular, AT&T or T-Mobile.

Whichever it is, if I were having those issues I'd bring the device in to that carrier's nearest facility and ask them to please set it straight and make it operational.

Sorry I can't be of much help other than that, at the moment.

By the way, I've moved your thread to the Behold 2 Support area for you.

3. jasrandrews

Thanks and sorry for confusing you . . . but my problem is that the behold 2 is already powered to work with Tmobile sim cards, what i did was got it unlocked and i want it to now work on ATT network but i can not seem to get the no service message off of my phone with either sim card(ATT/TMOBILE). TMobile won't really assist me because i am no longer a customer of theirs, however they did provide me with a unlock code

4. unknown_devil

unknown_devil Member

if you don't mind what is the unlock code

5. jasrandrews

i don't have it on me but i got it from tmobile customer service it is a different code for every phone... how will this help, giving you the code? because i will find it if i need to?

6. euph_22

euph_22 Well-Known Member

If you've had the phone more than 2 months, just call up T-Mobile and they'll give it to you. And it does vary form phone to phone (not sure if it's UNIQUE for your phone).