• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Unlocked not syncronizing

nisoca

Lurker
Nov 1, 2011
I bought code to unlocked my threive, it works fine with my GSM not from AT&T.
My problem is setting my google account...
The gmail, calendar, market were working fine but then the sync didnt work anymore.
After trying online solutions I decided to reset to factory settings and did the setup all over again. It worked for 12 days. Then it had the same problem.
I decided to reset it again but now I cant even add my google account. I am not sure what is the problem. However the phone seems to search for a data connection and I only have wifi access. I already turned wifi on and data off.

PS: After more than a week searching for a solution, I decided to post my problem here. As I was posting I tried to add my account again to copy the connection failure message but surprisingly it did work. I still post it in case anyone has an idea what is wrong. I am scared it will stop syncing again...

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones