Unlocked T-Mobile G2x for Trade

Last Updated:

1. kona680

kona680 Well-Known Member

I am looking to trade my unlocked G2x for a Samsung Galaxy S II phone or iPhone 4S. Has to be unlocked or At&t version. Please contact me if interested. Thank you!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Advertisement
  2. sbco2003

sbco2003 New Member

still looking to sell this by any chance?
  3. kona680

I was going to sell it but then I'm not so sure now since if I sell it for 4 hundred something, it won't really be enough to buy an S II.
    sbco2003 likes this.
  4. 2manyPHONES

2manyPHONES Well-Known Member

5. kona680

Sorry I replied late. Are you still interested in the G2X? I can take pictures.
  6. Bob Cat

Bob Cat Careful, They're sharp!! Moderator

7. SouljaSweep

SouljaSweep New Member

have you sold the phone yet? If not I would be interested in a couple of pictures.
  8. kona680

Okay. I'll try to take some pictures and post them sometime this week.
  9. kona680

Just added pictures. Sorry it took a long time!
  10. kona680

Just added pictures. Sorry it took a long time!
  11. PC Jona

PC Jona Well-Known Member

lol for 4hundred and something

good luck

i figured you would be asking for 250
  12. kona680

I can sell it for 250.
  13. kona680

I can sell it for 250 or trade for a samsung infuse, lg nitro, or an atrix 2.
  14. PieBob1010

PieBob1010 Active Member

I'm interested, but just a couple questions. First is there any visible damage (dents in the corners, screen scratches, etc) anywhere on the phone? Not a dealbreaker, it's just good to know. Also, could you possibly post some more recent photos? 3rd, what's the lowdown on shipping? And lastly, is the price at all negotiable?

Edit: One more question, sorry. Do you have the original packaging?
  15. kona680

There's no dents, just few light scratches on the battery cover and side; none on the screen. I have the original box, charger (but I ordered new one because it's not working so well) and manuals. I can take pictures but you will need to wait till Monday or Tuesday to see new ones because I have to borrow a camera from a friend, as I don't own one. As for the price, look, the G2x came out 499.00. Since, there's other high-end phones much more high profile than this, I had to decrease the price to 300,00. Now, I really need the money so I can't lower it down anymore, unless you can add something else to it. Now, for the shipping, I can mail it to you for free. Good?
  16. PieBob1010

PieBob1010 Active Member

Wait, so is it 300 or 250? I can go 250 if all original packaging/cables and shipping are included. But 300 is too high. Although I would like to see the more recent pics before making a final decision. I am willing to wait a few days if you need to get a hold of a camera.
  17. as439726

as439726 Well-Known Member

Best Buy has the One S for $149
  18. kona680

Sorry for the confusion. Its 250, not 300. Ill get pictures soon.
  19. PieBob1010

PieBob1010 Active Member

I'm gonna have to drop out of this offer, I've decided to go with a different option. Sorry and thanks for your time