• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Unlocked T-Mobile G2x to Trade for the New Samsung Galaxy S II by At&t

kona680

Aug 19, 2011
I have a month old T-Mobile G2x that's unlocked and runs flawlessly. There are no dents or cracks but has two very tiny scratches, one on the side and one of the metal thing on the back. I want to trade it for the new Samsung Galaxy S II from At&t. If anyone is interested, please let me know. Thank you!

I have an unlocked T-Mobile G2x that I would like to trade for the new Samsung Galaxy S II phone by At&t. The G2x is a month old now and still runs impeccably well. There are two very light scratches, one of the side of the phone and one of the metal thing on the back. There is no dents or cracks. If you are interested, please contact me.

Upvote 0
I have an unlocked T-Mobile G2x that I would like to trade for the new Samsung Galaxy S II phone by At&t. The G2x is a month old now and still runs impeccably well. There are two very light scratches, one of the side of the phone and one of the metal thing on the back. There is no dents or cracks. If you are interested, please contact me

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones