• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Unlocking the network

avalava

Lurker
Dec 11, 2012
Hi guys,

I received this phone looked on Boost for my birthday and I really like it, I haven't activated it yet and I was looking at their plans but I am not impressed with it so I would like to keep my sim.

Can I unlock it and use it with another network? If yes, how do I do so?

Thanks in advance :)

Hi guys,

I received this phone looked on Boost for my birthday and I really like it, I haven't activated it yet and I was looking at their plans but I am not impressed with it so I would like to keep my sim.

Can I unlock it and use it with another network? If yes, how do I do so?

Thanks in advance :)

Um compared to sprint, verizon and AT&T
An android phone, with unlimited talk, text, and large data package (not unlimited but big) for 45 a month is cheap.
It starts at 55, then every 6 ontime payments, it goes down 5 bucks, till you get to 40 bucks.

Oh and no overage charges

Dunno, can not really beat that
What did you see in the android plan you didnt like?

Like mentioned CDMA phones, no sim
Can you change carriers, yes

Upvote 0
Um compared to sprint, verizon and AT&T
An android phone, with unlimited talk, text, and large data package (not unlimited but big) for 45 a month is cheap.
It starts at 55, then every 6 ontime payments, it goes down 5 bucks, till you get to 40 bucks.

Oh and no overage charges

Dunno, can not really beat that
What did you see in the android plan you didnt like?

Like mentioned CDMA phones, no sim
Can you change carriers, yes

whats not to like in this plan?
nice little phone without much bloatware,icecream sandwitch, descent speed NO LONG TERM CONTRACT.
all for less than 130 bucks.
i couldn't find anything better.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones