unlocking the phone before the patternSupport

Last Updated:

1. pvk77

pvk77 Member This Topic's Starter

guys

when u want to unlock phone before drawing the patten, u need to slide an inverted triangle from left hand to right hand side......

so now suddenly the style of moving it became an mirror image ...i mean now i have to move it from right hand to left hand.....i found this wierd with my x10

is there a way to reset it back to original style

Advertisement
  2. CuBz

CuBz Well-Known Member

The same question is asked quite alot on here...

Its simple, put your finger at the top of the slide unlock, and drag it to the other side :)

Alot of Xperia X10 users have had this problem in the past, even me, and once I found out how to change it, I felt so stupid because of how simple it is :D

3. powerkiter

powerkiter Well-Known Member

Or R.T.B.M

Read The Bloody Manual :)

I think that one has tripped every X10 owner up :p

4. slugpace

slugpace Well-Known Member

is it in the manual?

Not too sure that this isn't another brilliant move by SE to further confuse all it's customers.

5. allbutlost

allbutlost Well-Known Member

Not sure if it's in the manual, but I figured out how to switch it by myself just playing with it. I wanted to see if it would slide the other way if I put my finger up top, and bam, it changed, haha.

Don't people toy around with their phones seeing what you can get it to do? :)

[nerd moment]
    By the way, there's no such thing as an inverted triangle. Triangles don't have an up or down. It's just a three-sided shape regardless how you spin it.
    [/nerd moment]

6. powerkiter

powerkiter Well-Known Member

How do you think I got thanked so many times? :p

When I first got the phone I would play like buggery with it or read a question on here and pick the phone up and play with it till I figured it out.

But then I know there are people like my mum who have my 3 year old daughter shout at her "You just press the X button Nanny" I have lost count of the times she has asked me how to send a text from her phone and now has instructions written down on how to send texts, enter contacts and how to take pictures! Bless her :rolleyes: