unlocking Vodafone payg WildfireSupport

Last Updated:

1. nikkalad

nikkalad New Member This Topic's Starter

Hi - I have been researching this phone A LOT over the past few days. Am pretty sure it is what I want. Sounds perfect for my first tentative steps into the smartphone world. My current phone is an ancient Sony Ericcson cybershot k550 so...! I tend to have my phones for years (until they break- my numbver 5 button is no longer working!!) and I am keen to get the most I can for my money. The best deal I can see is the wildfire on vodafone payg.
    My question - will I be able to unlock this and put my existing t-mobile contract sim in?

Thanks in advance for all tips, links gratefully received.

Nikkalad

Have also seen it in Littlewoods on the 3 network so advice about either will be much appreciated thank you

Advertisement
  2. FBBC

FBBC New Member

Vodafone should be able to give you an unlock code for

nikkalad likes this.
  3. [fade]

[fade] Active Member

i bought wildfire in vodafone shop for 220 euros, and it was without contract, phone is not locked to vodafone network. Maybe you have the same option.

4. clappo27

clappo27 Member

Probably a bit late now but I also just bought a Wildfire one Vodaphone PAYG. Unlocking it was really simple using mobilunlocked.co.uk it cost

5. LETMELOGON3

LETMELOGON3 New Member

I just inserted my ASDA sim card and when prompted to pick vodafone contract/vodafone PAYG I picked vodafone PAYG. my phone is making and reciving calls fine. :)

6. Rbz5416

Rbz5416 New Member

That's because Asda use Vodafone as their carrier. ;)