Unnecessary Thread for Tips :pTips

Last Updated:

1. Digital Controller

Digital Controller The Real Bass Creator Guide

Hey guys, I just picked up my Note 3 today, and was wondering if anyone had some good tips or tricks for me since we don't seem to have a thread functioning? :)

Actually, we could just make this into the general tips and tricks thread, why not!

Thanks!

Advertisement
  2. toptobottom

toptobottom Well-Known Member

@BlueBiker

Now that was Funny!

Even the AF 'Guide' needed to be guided by you to that thread.
  3. BlueBiker

BlueBiker Well-Known Member

Heh, it happens. Reading these forums can be like drinking from the proverbial firehose. So much information presented all at once, can be hard to find what you're looking for.
  4. Digital Controller

Thanks BlueBiker :). Really appreciate the help, was really overwhelmed when I made the thread and didn't see anything on the first page so I made this thread with the suggestion.

Trying to learn this device when coming from a basic device like the Galaxy Nexus is crazy! ;)

We can't catch everything, we are human beings like you :eek::p
    BlueBiker likes this.
  5. KOLIO

KOLIO SERIAL AGNOANDROIDIST Guide

True enough, pobody's nerfect,but,now that we've established that,how about merging this thread w/the preexisting thread on the subject?

Perhaps the reason you had difficulty finding it was because there's over 1,000 threads in this forum.

Could stand a little merge work to help navigate/find information.

Just my 2
  6. dontpanicbobby

dontpanicbobby Guides Guide

I'll look round for some more cool tips to bring it back to the 1st page,
  7. XiphoneUzer

XiphoneUzer Well-Known Member

Please don't. There is no info here to merge, (y just clutter up the other thread with 7 more posts).
  8. Digital Controller