• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Unofficial CyanogenMod 13.0 for LG L70 D320 D320n D325 MS323

ROM works well,im fascinated but i have a problem

how do i get root acess on my d320n

thanks !

Cm13 has an inbuilt root access and it's the same all across Cm13 devices:

Enable the developer option on your device. Go to Settings » About phone » Tap seven times on build number.

Return to Settings main menu and now you can see Developer options from there.

Now open Developer options.
Look for Root access setting, and set it Apps and ADB or Apps only orADB only

Upvote 0
Yeah
Cm13 has an inbuilt root access and it's the same all across Cm13 devices:

Enable the developer option on your device. Go to Settings » About phone » Tap seven times on build number.

Return to Settings main menu and now you can see Developer options from there.

Now open Developer options.
Look for Root access setting, and set it Apps and ADB or Apps only orADB only
yea i know i tried literally everything from enabling root access into settings to trying to root it through adb or recovery (cm) by flashing su and no success

Upvote 0
Upvote 0
First I would like to say that I'm not so inexperienced with Android.

I haven't seen anything like this.

Here, I'll be less complicated.

I flashed CM 13 ROM for D320N (I also use CM 13 on my I9505) and needed that root access.

Going to developper options and enabling root access didn't pay off.
Tried rooting over Kingo root, One Click Root, Vroot,even though I have been skeptical they have will root Marshmallow.

I know It would have been a lot easier if I had custom recovery and just flash SU, but I can't install custom recovery without root.

Thanks in advance!

Upvote 0
First I would like to say that I'm not so inexperienced with Android.

I haven't seen anything like this.

Here, I'll be less complicated.

I flashed CM 13 ROM for D320N (I also use CM 13 on my I9505) and needed that root access.

Going to developper options and enabling root access didn't pay off.
Tried rooting over Kingo root, One Click Root, Vroot,even though I have been skeptical they have will root Marshmallow.

I know It would have been a lot easier if I had custom recovery and just flash SU, but I can't install custom recovery without root.

Thanks in advance!

First of all, how could you flash cm13 for D320N without a custom recovery ? That's just impossible, so I'm sure you have TWRP or Philz, etc. There are limited options. ;)
And secondly, cm13 has a good working inbuilt root access. I don't really have to prove that, since it's a common knowledge :) If you really want SuperSu, I think you are ready to go just now.

Upvote 0
Yeah, I know it's obvious.

Unfortunately, I enabled update CM recovery through updating system so that's how I lost my recovery. CM recovery seems useless, I am unable to flash SU over it, installation fails.

Telling again, I know CM 13 has root access itself, I rooted my I9505 by enabling root access in settings. After I just flashed SU through my TWRP. This on my D320N is no way near this situation.

Thanks for trying.

Upvote 0
Yeah, I know it's obvious.

Unfortunately, I enabled update CM recovery through updating system so that's how I lost my recovery. CM recovery seems useless, I am unable to flash SU over it, installation fails.

Telling again, I know CM 13 has root access itself, I rooted my I9505 by enabling root access in settings. After I just flashed SU through my TWRP. This on my D320N is no way near this situation.

Thanks for trying.

Huh, now I see how you did it :D
I am almost sure that you can still flash TWRP with Flashify app. Did you try it ?
It works well with cm13 root. And btw, there are other ways of swapping recoveries, through fastboot for example.

Upvote 0
I'm telling You that I haven't seen anything like this ☺️.

Seems like there is no way to root this phone running CM 13.

I don't understand why you keep telling that cm13 root is not a "root". ;)
What makes you think that? SuperSu is just a root authorization app with some cool logging feature, but the root access comes from cm itself. I never needed SuperSu to use apps requiring root. I just added it later to see logs etc.

Upvote 0
I'm telling You that I haven't seen anything like this ☺️.

Seems like there is no way to root this phone running CM 13.

What is more, you are trying to root an already rooted system :D Maybe it's hard to convince you but cm13 for D320N has a working root from scratch and it works just fine without SuperSu. Without installing SuperSu your root authorizing would be held by the "Privacy_Guard", which is a cm13 built in root manager.
I'm a D320N user for 5 years now and I'm telling you what's in front of my eyes :D

Upvote 0
Ok, let's say it's rooted. Apps that require root don't recognize it at all. Phone behaves like it's not rooted.

Maybe trying fastboot wouldn't be bad but I'm not so experienced with adb, just with working on phone itself

Flashify should do the job if fastboot is not an option for you (although it's damn easy) :p
If the app you talk about keeps asking for root, I would say it has a problem itself. Does this app work on your other phone with cm13?

Upvote 0
It's OK, I understand, I don't think it's not root, I rooted my I9505 by settings as I stated before, but seems that this kind of root doesn't work on my D320N,root apps don't recognize it at all.

Flashify can't do noting without root,tried.

Seems like you need to start from scratch. I mean, flashing stock with kdz and then having fun with bootloader, root, TWRP and cm13 again. I think something is really messed up with your phone right now ;)
Or flash TWRP from fastboot and clean install cm13 again.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones