• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [d320n d325 ms323][5.1.1] NamelessROM 2.1 OFFICIAL

M

Member1771050

zPRk1IR.jpg

Simple - Nameless Rom is opportunity.

An opportunity to have a voice to the development team of the after-market firmware that you run on your device.
The main goal of NamelessRom is to provide quality development for android devices, phones and tablets alike.

Nameless Rom developers are available nearly 24/7 and respond to bug reports and feature requests almost instantly.
This availability will allow you, the end-user, to have direct input into exactly what features and functions are included on the firmware that YOU run.

Nameless Rom == endless possibilities. Unless you have an iPhone, then you're out of luck.

For downloads, support, and more, please visit our
Official Google+ Community

and device specific part where you can report issues and find more support
LG L70 device section on G+ community

Installation Instructions
To install, you'll need unlocked bootloader and latest TWRP recovery!
TWRP by vm03, download it here

Factory Reset/Wipe Data
Format System
Format Cache and Dalvik Cache
Install ROM
Install Gapps
Reboot
Profit

Update
Check OTA for updates

DOWNLOADS

ROM
Download it from our official Google+ Community or our official Nameless website.

Gapps for Android 5.1
Gapps

Notice for f8 sub-variant users:
Your device cannot be officialy supported because of camera bug, which is a vital part of today's smartphone. You can use it and you will get official support once a fix for camera has been found, but please:
You can only report bugs here, not in the official community!
Feature requests are fine.

Xposed fans, check this:
Thanks @Shahell Salvin Deo
http://androidforums.com/threads/d3...srom-2-1-official.915761/page-12#post-6996403
Thanks @yurochka2005
http://androidforums.com/threads/d3...srom-2-1-official.915761/page-12#post-6996414

Contact

Got a bug report? Want to request a feature? Need extended support?​

NamelessROM Website / Forum
Bug Report

Disclaimer

Your warranty is now void.
I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you. Hard. A lot.

Contributions and Credit

Android/Google/AOSP
@vm03
AOKP
AOSPA
CyanogenMod
OmniROM
SlimROMs
ALL OF OUR AWESOME TESTERS

Source
NamelessROM Source

Last edited by a moderator:
Put it on LG L70 D325, it works great, except for having some issues downloading from the Google Play Store?

It downloaded the apps it just took a while longer....will keep testing...
Probably your internet connection (at that moment). Anyhow, it's still experimental, even on Nexus 5, but boy it is stable for me :)

was this built wil keymaster git from slimlp?
Nope, I haven't tried that. I first had to build using resources they provided in order to see whether it is buildable. I'll see when I can experiment with that. It's a "Slim" chance anyway. (pun intended :))

Upvote 0
Reflashed stock ROM with LG mobile tool : bootloop.
Reflashed stock ROM kdz with LG flash tool : bootlop.
It is in warranty, brought to the LG laboratory
Bootloop happens to me when I reflash stock. After flashing, enter factory reset mode via keycombo, confirm factory reset, and I hope you will have a workin device now. This is how to factory reset:

Upvote 0
The only reason I tend to stay away from LP right now is the convolver option (audio kernels) won't work on viper4android :( I thought it was just cause there was no internal storage but no its something else oh well its probably not even the ROM v4a can't even keep up with the new android versions so that's probably the issue

Upvote 0
The only reason I tend to stay away from LP right now is the convolver option (audio kernels) won't work on viper4android :( I thought it was just cause there was no internal storage but no its something else oh well its probably not even the ROM v4a can't even keep up with the new android versions so that's probably the issue
I've heard something about changing selinux from enforcing to permissive:
http://www.reddit.com/r/Nexus5/comments/2mdt04/how_to_get_v4a_working_again_on_lollipop/

Basically:
  • Step 2: Install Busybox, V4A requires a working Busybox. (We already have busybox!)
  • Step 3: Go to the Developer options. Search for this option: Use NuPlayer (experimental), unclick this option, so you will use AwesomePlayer. (Very important step!)
  • Step 4: Install Viper4Android, I chose the super audio quality option, because I didn't notice any extra battery drain.
  • Step 5: Test it with your favorite music player.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones