• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [UNOFFICIAL][d320n d325 ms323][5.1.1] PAC-ROM LP MR1 Beta-2

crutchcorn

Android Expert
Jan 23, 2014
Sacramento Area
Header.png

PAC-ROM is built with our own tweaks and options, including picks and features from the best ROMs out there!

Why choose among ROMs, when you have All-in-One !!

Disclaimer.png

* By flashing this, you automatically void your warranty! *

* If your phone breaks, blows up or runs away from you, do not cry to us! *

* Do not ask for ETAs!! *

How_to_Install.png

* Download the ROM and GApps *

* Reboot to recovery *

* Wipe data/factory reset *

* Flash the ROM and then GApps *

* Reboot your phone *

* Enjoy *

How_to_Update.png

* Download the latest version *

* Reboot to recovery *

* Flash the ROM *

* Wipe both dalvik cache and cache *

* Reboot your phone *

* Enjoy the latest version of PAC-ROM *

Not_Working.png

In second post

Download.png

* PAC-ROM Downloads *

* MEGA Downloads *

* GApps *

Credits.png

* PAC-ROM Team *

* vm03 *

* zlaja84 *

* Cyanogen Team *

* AOKP Team *

* DirtyUnicorns *

* SlimRoms *

* Vanir *

* Omnirom *

* Special thanks to all our Build Bot Providers (see Contributors list for all names) *

* PAC Graphix Team - Graphics, logos and images (see Contributors list for all names) *

* And of course, thank you for your love and support! *

Last edited:
Changelog:
-Fix audio recording volume by @zlaja84
-On D325 sim and ms323 left top key mapped as camera key
-Many changes in PacRom itself
-Fix hw keymaster for ms323
-Fix disk encryption
- Front camera: Removed redundant 720p and fixed 480p video recording
- Back camera: Bumped up 480p video resolution from 640x480 to 800x480
- Launcher overhaul
- Download bar in settings
- Changes to buttons so that you can configure them more in PacRom
- Initial release

Bugs:
- Rear camera for D325f8
- Other variants of L70 might have their own bugs!

Last edited:
Upvote 0
First of all install SuperSU Recovery Update after installing Rom and Gapps as the rom does not have SuperSu integrated.

And secondly, After installing the rom, gapps, supersu and installing Link2SD (Selected my 2nd Partition). The phone rebooted to recovery. But then I just rebooted back to system and everything was working fine. So don't worry when phone reboots to recovery after installing Link2sd. Just Reboot back to System and everything will be OK.

Upvote 0
First of all install SuperSU Recovery Update after installing Rom and Gapps as the rom does not have SuperSu integrated.

And secondly, After installing the rom, gapps, supersu and installing Link2SD (Selected my 2nd Partition). The phone rebooted to recovery. But then I just rebooted back to system and everything was working fine. So don't worry when phone reboots to recovery after installing Link2sd. Just Reboot back to System and everything will be OK.
I must add that regular superuser (one embeeded in the system) works just fine, I'm using it.

Reactions: Shahell Salvin Deo
Upvote 0
Works great with ExtremeBeats too. Hey @zlaja84 is it correct to select "Use AwesomePlayer (depreca.." in Developer Options, Media before installing Viper4Android. You said to deselect "NuPlayer", but I did not find that option. Hey one more question is their any rom out their like ViperRom 8.0 LP(I know ViperRom is only for HTC's but any alike. I tried looking for any but could not find) for our LG L70, I recently rooted my friends HTC One M7 phone with ViperRom 8 LP and it has countless features and possibilities. thanks once again for this awesome rom.

Upvote 0
Works great with ExtremeBeats too. Hey @zlaja84 is it correct to select "Use AwesomePlayer (depreca.." in Developer Options, Media before installing Viper4Android. You said to deselect "NuPlayer", but I did not find that option. Hey one more question is their any rom out their like ViperRom 8.0 LP(I know ViperRom is only for HTC's but any alike. I tried looking for any but could not find) for our LG L70, I recently rooted my friends HTC One M7 phone with ViperRom 8 LP and it has countless features and possibilities. thanks once again for this awesome rom.
For v4a, I don't use that myself, I found the solution on reddit. Cannot help you any further on that, sorry. As for that rom, this is the first time I've heard it, but if it's manufacturer/device specific then there's not many things we can do to port it. Even if someone manages to do so it would be laden with many bugs, I believe.

Reactions: Shahell Salvin Deo
Upvote 0
Hi Crutchcorn, sorry for hijacking this thread but not sure what else to do!! I've posted about not being able to flash a recovery to my d320n but have no replies, was hoping you could take a look and offer some advice? I'm by no means a noob, been rooting and flashing roms forever, but I'm truly stumped with this one. Got no issue with command line, etc., been running linux for years now, I'm by no means an expert but proficient I would say. I need some ideas as to what the issue could be, and I can probably work it out. I've seen a few examples of issues similar to mine but never with any firm solution offered. Many thanks.

Upvote 0
Hi Crutchcorn, sorry for hijacking this thread but not sure what else to do!! I've posted about not being able to flash a recovery to my d320n but have no replies, was hoping you could take a look and offer some advice? I'm by no means a noob, been rooting and flashing roms forever, but I'm truly stumped with this one. Got no issue with command line, etc., been running linux for years now, I'm by no means an expert but proficient I would say. I need some ideas as to what the issue could be, and I can probably work it out. I've seen a few examples of issues similar to mine but never with any firm solution offered. Many thanks.
If no one answers, no one has a solution to your problem. Simple as that. Don't hijack threads. That's the most annoying thing someone can do.

Upvote 0
If no one answers, no one has a solution to your problem. Simple as that. Don't hijack threads. That's the most annoying thing someone can do.

To be fair, I used the word "hijack" very loosely; without a recovery I can't flash this or any other rom, the very reason I would like a recovery on my 2 day old L70!! I know there may not be anyone with a solution but I am open to suggestions, this issue has cropped up repeatedly on the unlock and recovery topics, with no definite resolution. I merely saw that Crutchcorn had recently visited this topic, and surmised that I may have a greater chance of getting a response from him, the person I have seen most frequently on the other forum posts' relating to my problem. Apologies if this is such a huge problem, but it was 6 lines of text, that's all!

Upvote 0
PM me please. @EarlyMon, please clean this thread

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones