• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root (Unofficial Port) Full Advance 5.1.1

Relyt2012

Android Enthusiast
Aug 19, 2014
United States
Hello guys today i am proud to say we have another rom worth looking into. Full Advance
This is a project from the galaxy s3 mini. It is actively being worked on so stay tuned.
This works with T599, T599N, T599V, T599X, All except the t599n that was more recently released. That one has a new baseband so no flashing.

Check out the original post for more details-->http://forum.xda-developers.com/galaxy-s3-mini/orig-development/rom-advance-5-1-1-t3324827

This rom was initially made from omni so that is what i ported it to, If you think i should do a cm12 port of this also i will.

This rom is supposed to be one of the smallest rom's for size. I had to chagne out their keyboard apk because it didnt work that is the only difference. If find something better for keyboard.

Enjoy!!

Last edited:

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones