Unrevoked 3.21 Returns, Let

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Last Updated:

1. umikun

umikun Banned This Topic's Starter

[​IMG]

Unrevoked 3.2 returns as version 3.21, has undergone some major testing and is ready for your use in dropping the rooting hammer on your Droid Incredible. After what appeared to be a few hiccups when used on a few devices, the team that has been dominating HTC products for months now seems to have smoothed it all out.
    So who

Advertisement
  2. Bob Denny

Bob Denny Well-Known Member

3. andreezy

andreezy Well-Known Member

OK, unrevoked forever is for S-Off and unrevoked 3.21 is the root / recovery green screen, right?

If I've done the unrevoked forever, would I still want to run the unrevoked 3.2 update?

4. swtwc

swtwc Member

If I root with 3.21 will that then open up and allow me to tether? Thats the ONLY reason I would want to root this Dinc. I have 2.2 installed but would love to tether. So all i have to do is do the Unrevoked method and I can tether or do i also need a seperate FREE program to tether with? As you can tell I am a noob. TY

5. xCirca

xCirca Well-Known Member

@ swtwc... yes you need an additional program. It's pretty easy... I'm a root noob too and unrevoked saved my life haha... just download 'Wireless Tether' from the app store-- completely free, and it works like a charm. There sometimes is the need to create and android.tether folder on the root of your SD card and add a .bin file you can find online (I had to for some reason, but after I did that it worked like a charm..) also check out Titanium Backup and you can hide (recomended) or remove the VZW bloat a.k.a Setup wizard, vz nav etc... not to mention the ability to create SetCPU profiles for better battery life and etc. The other thing I've been using which I enjoy is 'Juice Defender' it shuts off running stuff when the screen is off etc and it's helped my battery a lot.

afivas likes this.
  6. UBRocked

UBRocked VZW Nexus Please!!! VIP Member

swtwc likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.