unrevoked 3

1. billbonza

billbonza Member

im a bit new to this android stuff, having been a dedicated nokia n series fan. anyway iv seen the light and got myself a desire..which blows any nokia outta the water. Im pretty good with computers, but trying to get the unrevoked 3 program to flash my phone has become a headache, Ive got the usb driver installed and i can get the android bootloader interface to show in device manager (windows 7) After rebooting the phone nothing happens. Unrevoked just sits there and does nothing (the bootloader interface then disappears from the task manager) Any advice - ANY - gratefully received.

Advertisement
  2. Weazol

Weazol Well-Known Member

3. billbonza

billbonza Member

ta, giving it a go now..still nothing. I got debugging enabled, and the usb default set to "charge".. no, still nothing.
  4. Weazol

Weazol Well-Known Member

Did you use the usb drivers from google or the modified unrevoked ones. Because on my computer the google ones wouldnt work.

Also make sure you uninstall things like verizon's broadband or anything else that uses your phone when you plug it in.

oh and you need the sdk installed
  5. billbonza

billbonza Member

yeah,using the modified unrevoked ones, got the sdk installed (the guide you linked to says close all the sdk windows after installation, which is what ive done -cant find it anywhere on the computer tho.. ive got the background sync disabled on the phone and ive got no android sync software installed on the computer. im running unrevoked as admin too.
  6. Weazol

Weazol Well-Known Member

try uninstalling the driver and reinstalling
  7. Weazol

Weazol Well-Known Member

also just making sure, you did download the right unrevoked correct? there is different ones for each phone
  8. billbonza

billbonza Member

i love you. seems to have worked. got a gree screen on the phone now. help?
  9. Weazol

Weazol Well-Known Member

now follow that guide again. it will have you back everything up and all that good stuff
  10. billbonza

billbonza Member

thanks very much weazol. billbonza suffolk uk
  11. G.Armour

G.Armour You know you want to. VIP Member

Welcome!