Unrevoked Root Question

Last Updated:

1. RyboCollier

RyboCollier Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Hello,

Last night I rooted my phone using the unrevoked method and I installed fresh 0.1. I had an issue last night where my phone wouldn't see the SD card.

Has this issue been resolved with the newer versions of the fresh rom? How do I get this update applied so that I don't have any issues with my phone seeing my sd card? I've only had enough time to get 0.1 installed and I would like to have 0.3 up and running by tonight.

Thanks!

Advertisement
  2. THEFORCE

THEFORCE Well-Known Member

you cant install a custom rom using the unrevoked method...you need to choose one of the other rmethods

3. RyboCollier

I've read that as well, but I did in fact install Fresh 0.1(or so I think). Im basing my statement on the fact that when I start my phone the startup animation plays the usual sprint animation but instead of the regular sound it plays an audio clip that says , "Fresh"

4. THEFORCE

THEFORCE Well-Known Member

ok well the only fix i knew of for the sd card was the ota fix they put out

5. RyboCollier

Right, I'm aware of that. I've rooted the phone though and its wiped that update off the phone. If I try to update it through the HTC Update option in system updates it just sits there and doesnt do anything.