unrevoked3 help please...

Last Updated:

1. ohm911

ohm911 Member This Topic's Starter

im trying to root the HTC Incredible via Unrevoked3 but it is not letting me root the phone as of instruction posted on this website. First thing i did is updated my Radio version to the 2.05.00.06.11 is it why the revoked is not working for me? i followed the stepped for the revoked and installed the driver as it posted but once i run the reflash.exe plug the phone and enbale debugging the unrevoked still sits at the same screen saying Waiting for device. i have tried on two different computer, but still no luck. can someone please help me out on what am i doing wrong?

thank you

i will really appriciate your help.
    thanks once again for reading

Advertisement
  2. xyojimbox

xyojimbox Well-Known Member

if you have htc sync installed on your computer uninstall it then it will work

3. ohm911

i dont have the htc sync installed on my computer.

4. yojoe600

yojoe600 Well-Known Member

do you have the drivers installed that they gave you?

5. ohm911

yes i installed the driver like it showd me on the website by going into root menu on fone and then going to device manager and then installing the driver. it also completed the installation of the driver but once i reboot the phone and plug the usb wire and run the revoked nothing comes on the screen it still say waiting for device to connect.

6. TheWhiteBandito

TheWhiteBandito Well-Known Member

I know this isn't much of a solution, but if you can't get it to work, use a friend's mac. It works quite well and doesn't need separate drivers or anything.

7. ohm911

ok thanks every 1 for helping. i finally got the issue resolved. so what i did was i went into device manager and i right clicked on the driver and i uninstalled and installed back and soon as i done that its working fine.

thank u all for helping:D

8. dk54952

dk54952 New Member

I have tried both uninstalling and installing the boot driver update and running unrevoked3 as administrator and when i run the program and plug in my desire it still sits at the waiting for device screen. any help here would be phenominal. thank you