Unrooted on it's own?

Last Updated:

1. Cubesteak

Cubesteak Active Member This Topic's Starter

I successfully jailbroke my phone and rooted it twice within a month already just to get experienced, I am currently running Jf 1.51 CRB43 with the latest radio update. I am able to run WiFi Tether for root users with no problems, however, when I tied to install Rosie, I got all the way to the part where you open up Terminal Emulator and copy the app_s fie to the ext2 partition and I get the "read access only" error, so I typed ui and got the "permission denied" error.

Anything I can try besides starting all over? I would like to remind you that WiFi tether for root users still works with no problem. As a matter of fact, I just posted this message vie G1Tether just to test.

Any help is appreciated

Advertisement
  2. james1808

james1808 Member

I got the exact same problem yesterday :confused: I wood love abit more info on it.... I only rooted my phone a couple days ago but have got a pretty good grasp of things up to now. But obviously theres a pretty steep learning curve:D hehe. Im running the new JF build which i think is great. But would love to try Hero build.

Thanks for any advice:)

3. noonehereyet

noonehereyet No One... VIP Member

Hero although nice is still incomplete.... as far as more info on how to do everything go here: xda-developers - View Single Post - ONLY - Haykuro Hero Rom *Tutorial link Post2*

4. james1808

james1808 Member