• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Unrooting Samsung Galaxy Fit

Dear Friends,

I have rooted my fit to install Android Gingerbread 2.3.4. After installing I want to unroot my phone, can anyone help me to unroot my phone, so that I want to make sure that my phone is still covered under the warranty.

Note/: I tried superclick, shows an error message

Dear Friends,

I have rooted my fit to install Android Gingerbread 2.3.4. After installing I want to unroot my phone, can anyone help me to unroot my phone, so that I want to make sure that my phone is still covered under the warranty.

Note/: I tried superclick, shows an error message

Hey..
You cannot unroot your phone now..
The only way to unroot it is to flash off every thing from your device..
Sorry for that.. but I would want to know why dont you want the root, the superuser access to your phone ? Is it just because of the warranty ??
Then I must tell you that there is a full posibility that during your phone's lifetime you will never need the warranty !!
Then why to miss all you can have by your root access on your phone ?!?! 0:)0

Upvote 0
Hey..
You cannot unroot your phone now..
The only way to unroot it is to flash off every thing from your device..
Sorry for that.. but I would want to know why dont you want the root, the superuser access to your phone ? Is it just because of the warranty ??
Then I must tell you that there is a full posibility that during your phone's lifetime you will never need the warranty !!
Then why to miss all you can have by your root access on your phone ?!?! 0:)0

Hello frnd.. im also using galaxy fit.. can you please lemme know what are the advantages of rooting? i dontt feel it useful.. because i dont know how it works.. please do help :) thank you..:)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones