Unseen Images of Galaxy S4 LeakedGeneral

1. ashish04

ashish04 Member

This time it isn't a simple rumor! Most convincing images of upcoming Galaxy smartphone have been leaked on a Chinese Forum. Every Galaxy S4 fan who's waiting for the smartphone should have a look...

Advertisement
  2. ashish04

ashish04 Member

The most convincing and unseen photos of a Galaxy device have surfaced on a Chinese forum only a few hours ago...this device may be Galaxy S4. The device being shown has been customized for Chinese career, but confirms a fair amount of rumors. Worth looking!
    [​IMG]
  3. Stayfly2407

Stayfly2407 Member

Attached Files:

4. Poweranimals

Poweranimals Well-Known Member

Why is it using military time?
  5. CoronaDoug

CoronaDoug Well-Known Member

Maybe just a preference. It is an option in the settings.
  6. Hadron

Hadron Well-Known Member Contributor

First thing I always set on any device, 24 hour clock. :)
  7. Pep

Pep Well-Known Member

Same here.

Pep
  8. chong67

chong67 Well-Known Member

Samsung phone are made in China now?
  9. ashish04

ashish04 Member

We were right folks...Now Samsung has officially leaked a teaser pic of upcoming smartphone and it matches a lot with the pics we've seen in the latest leak. The post linked above in the thread has been updated with the image..have a look please!
  10. omnius

omnius Well-Known Member

If these pics are legit and it's going to be yet another plastic samsung phone with that terrible physical home button , I'm going to yawn so hard my jaw will unhinge
  11. edge

edge Well-Known Member

I wonder wht the hole to the left of the speaker is for?
  12. katracho

katracho Well-Known Member

13. Gomjaba

Gomjaba Well-Known Member

Samsung has to be careful. There is nothing wrong with re-releasing "old" designs, I mean Apple is clearly successful in doing so, but Samsung's claim of the "Next Big Thing" leaves a lot to be desired .. they better do something worth the hype - otherwise they are going to be very disappointed when counting the sales.

I really like the S3 (don't care about plastic), but if the SIV just looks like a shrunk Note 2 or blown up S3 - then I might as well stick with the S3 :)
  14. Android26

Android26 Well-Known Member

Call me crazy, but I like the way the S4 looks based on the leaked video/pictures.
  15. Gomjaba

Gomjaba Well-Known Member

Looks like my Note 2 and S3 with better specs - I'll skip that (unless the dual sim version will be released in the UK as well as China).
  16. CafeKampuchia

CafeKampuchia Well-Known Member

It looks like it's just a prototype and not the real deal:

BREAKING: More images Galaxy S IV DUOS showed up [PROTOTYPE] | SamMobile

Nothing to see here. Move along.
  17. Unforgiven

Unforgiven ~Shoveling Snow~ Moderator

Merged in another images thread.:)
    Android26 and CafeKampuchia like this.
  18. sean76

sean76 Well-Known Member

Yawnnnnnnnnn if thats what they take the wraps off tonight at 7pm!
  19. Android26

Android26 Well-Known Member

Every time I'm eligible for upgrade I'm tempted to get a phone that is not Samsung but thus far I've always stayed true.

This year might be the year I actually switch, because the HTC One looks like its exactly what I've been waitng for. I hope the SGS4 proves me wrong tonight.
  20. sean76

sean76 Well-Known Member

The Android world will be watching ...
  21. wow, the images were real. Someone gonna get fired.
  22. Scootmien

Scootmien Well-Known Member Contributor

Same here too.

I was gutted to see that the SGS4 in the post-release reviews didn't have dual sims to match the leaked pics of the Chinese device. If it had dual sims, i'm fairly sure that debacle of a presentation would have mentioned it somewhere too. I carry two phones and this would have allowed me to consolidate all that into one. Damnit!