• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Unsuccessful download

jrock4401

May 13, 2013
I have tried to download mp3 using 5 or 6 apps from play store. My phone was stock then I rooted it with awesome android and I could download with some skips through out the songs but no big deal. Went back to stock b09 and can't download. Any suggestions. Thanks in advance.

All day no skip or stutter and I'm using the stock music player its your SD not the phone or music player I used to get skips and stutters on my droid 1, htc g2,galaxy prevail,and s2 till I switched out for a class 10 SD card drove me nuts I re downloaded every song I had and still skipped but now I'm running San disks class 10 16gb and never skip or stutter if u haven't gotten a class 10 SD card I would def advise it

Upvote 0
well, im not sure this phone can even run at class 10 speeds but its possible, its also possible you just dont notice the stuttering, its very subtle most of the time but its definitely there on mine anyway

when i had my class 6 card i always had stutters than i changed to playerpro and made the buffer size bigger and solved it...when i got my class 10 card it never stutters (on any app) and i play alot of music and i would notice stuttering because i am a picky bastard about sh*t like that lol.

Upvote 0
All day no skip or stutter and I'm using the stock music player its your SD not the phone or music player I used to get skips and stutters on my droid 1, htc g2,galaxy prevail,and s2 till I switched out for a class 10 SD card drove me nuts I re downloaded every song I had and still skipped but now I'm running San disks class 10 16gb and never skip or stutter if u haven't gotten a class 10 SD card I would def advise it

when i had my class 6 card i always had stutters than i changed to playerpro and made the buffer size bigger and solved it...when i got my class 10 card it never stutters (on any app) and i play alot of music and i would notice stuttering because i am a picky bastard about sh*t like that lol.

Would you mind testing your sd speeds with this app SD Tools

mine is 7.5MB/s write 20.5MB/s read
I get stutters occasionally. Not class 10. Just ordered one after reading this thread lol

edit: I am also very picky about music and the stutter drives me insane. I also get the music playing slightly higher in pitch sometimes. I hope the class 10 solves the problem.

Upvote 0
y6asepyj.jpg

32Gb Sandisk Ultra

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones