1. Hot New Devices! HTC One M9 | Samsung Galaxy S6 | LG G4

Unsuccessful in rooting... Help plzzzzzzzzz

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hi all,

I am new to using Android as previously i used to use Nokia. Now i was very happy with Android until recently but now i want to use all the cracked apps (Especially Shell 3d Launcher) and i have tried everything but without rooting the version that i got from internet doesnt work for long, gives error (we couldnt locate your purchase bla bla bla...) and i am back to my previous launcher.

Now i want to root my device so that i can use Shell 3D.

I did google search and was understanding things, tried 2 different ways but i was unable to do it for my vesrion of Android.

I have the following version of Android with Samsung Galaxy Note. (India)

Baseband Version: N7000DDLB1
    kernel version: 2.6.35.7-N7000DDLB2-CL962841dpi@DELL162#2
    Build Number: GINGERBREAD.DDLB2

I know i have to first downgrade it to some lower version (Thanks to reading other posts) but i am unable to do it, dont know which one to download and what to do exactly... Can anyone please give me exact links and instructions as to what is to be done?? I am too confused.

Please give me exact links and instructions for rooting. please i request u... plz...

My main aim is to have my data (NO DATA LOSS) and if possible better battery life (If possible without breaking company guaranty) If not possible then i am ready to break company warranty.

Desperately waiting for reply...

Advertisement
  2. ironass

ironass Well-Known Member

Since you have a Galaxy Note N700 and this is the Galaxy S2 i9100 forum, I have requested that your post be moved to the appropriate forum. ;)

Talk of installing cracked app's is a big no, no, on this forum as it is cheating dev's out of their rightful dues.
    alostpacket likes this.
  3. pastafarian

pastafarian P√Ętes avec votre foie Moderator

Talk of warez or cracking is prohibited here, on that "NOTE" this thread is CLOSED!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.