• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Unsure....help please

netlinkz

Apr 25, 2011
Los Angeles
Hey there phandroid land, so hey, I've got idea in mind and wondering if there is anyone out there that could possibly give me a helping hand. So my mum has this kindle that she has, and well, we've had hard time trying to put books on it but can't cause the wifi sucks and she doesn't wanna use her password for the wifi that comes off her pc cause she's afraid that she'll get a virus, which i know she won't, on her company computer. So, that being said. Is there a way that i can buy books off my g-nex and tranfer it to ger kindle? Your help or opinions would be greatly appreciated...

Not possible without using an illicit application, when you download an ebook it's tied to the individual devices token value. This is so 1 person can't make a purchase and share it with the world. So no transferring between devices unless your account details are on each device and registered with your Amazon account.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones