Unzip archive with embedded folders linked to html file

1. montemanning

montemanning New Member

Hi.. new to this forum but this seems the most knowing crowd, so here goes..

I have zip files that (on my PC) unzip to provide an html file and a linked folder that holds jpg's to which the html pulls embedded images. WinRAR extracts these just fine such that when I open the html, I can view the images as part of the HTML page. I have yet to find an app on the marketplace that can do this. I've tried all the popular ones that i've seen mentioned in the forums and others (astro, androzip, file manager, dual file manager, linda file manager, file expert, AndExplorer, FileManager, etc). None can do this. Some pull out the HTML OK but not the folder with the jpgs. Some just create the folder but with nothing in it. The ONLY one I could find was one called UNZIP, but all it can do is successfully unzip, but the interface is clunky and i can't view the html in that app an must instead go to a file manager to view the app.

So.. anyone know of a file manager than can do this? Or have it in with the developers to get it done? For now I can plod along with this, but it really is a bit clunky.

Thanx in advance for any assistance!

Monte

Advertisement
    :