• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Up to date emulator information?

oleb84

Android Enthusiast
Jul 15, 2011
London
Hi,

Back in November my Xperia Play broke and i was offered a replacement phone. STUPIDLY, i went to the dark side and decided to get an iPhone 4S.

I can safely say that when my contract runs out in the early part of next year i will be returning to Android.
I have no idea what phone i will get, thats a decision i will make nearer the time.

But what i do want to know is...

In the 6 months that i have been gone, is there a fully working emulator for the Nintendo DS?

Tiger MAME apparently does not work with Jelly Bean. Worked great on the TF300, but now does not work. Does not work on the Nexus 7 either.

MAME Reloaded is better overall but Tiger plays a few CPS3 roms that will not on MAME and it also uses more display in portrait option, if using the virtual pad.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones