up to date roms

Last Updated:

1. istolvampire

istolvampire Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

How does everyone keep track of the lastest roms and recoveries? Seems I can't find just one place to keep track of say Adamz roms or sprecovery? Can you point a noob in the right direction. Thanks

Advertisement
  2. OMJ

OMJ Bazinga VIP Member

just check whatever site that dev releases at. AdamZ is on alldroid and when there is another sprecovery it will probably be every where since that is what anyone who isnt running cyanogenmod uses.

istolvampire likes this.
  3. vincentp

vincentp Well-Known Member

Unfortunately you just kind of have to watch the forums. As far as I know, there isn't one really solid resource or repository that updates with all of the latest and greatest. Maybe we should make some sort of index website...

istolvampire likes this.
  4. shrink57

shrink57 Well-Known Member

I always check out the original site of the developer but to get balance I come back to sites like this. The problem on the developers' sites or ROM specific forums is the focus generally is just that ROM. In sites like this you can find objective (sometimes) comparisons to what else is out there.

istolvampire likes this.
  5. istolvampire

istolvampire Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Maybe we should

6. UBRocked

UBRocked VZW Nexus Please!!! VIP Member

How? About 3-4 hours a day surfing around...that's how we do it. An index site would be nice but doubtful.

This is what I would do. Try every rom you can find. See which ones you like the best and then just follow those devs. Makes it easier to follow 3 specific devs than it does to follow every new rom. If a new rom is that great...you will hear about it and then you can check it out. I am running BB v0.8 at this very second. The last time I ran a BB rom...it was like v0.4 or 0.5...I can't keep up with every single update from every dev. I keep tabs on Koush (Cyanogen), Pete (Bugless Beauty), BlackDroid (Ultimate Droid), and those are MY main ROM devs. Find your favorites and focus on those unless the chatter about a new rom gets too loud. :)

istolvampire likes this.