upcoming apps

1. scion84

scion84 New Member

I was wondering if anyone had found the offical amazon games studio website...or any list of new up coming apps for the amazon fire tv. With my xbox one i am able to go to ign or gameinformer to see previews/reviews and trailers or screen shots of games that will be releasing in the next year....i can not find anything for the fire tv..and i know that the fire tv is not considered a gaming console lol

Advertisement
  2. jlb0305

jlb0305 Well-Known Member

anything coming up for android will be available, anything with a tablet edition especially. Looking at whats available now I think it will do well. I was getting it as a portable gaming and prime video watching. Graphics are good enough and its nice to play like MC4 and such on a tv. It works for when I have to go on travel since xbox is a little big to throw in a bag. be patient I'm sure now that its out a lot will be developed.
  3. Firecrackersw

Firecrackersw New Member

I know the Fire TV doesn't have many games supported at the moment. That is why we are trying to get the word out about a game our company just released. It's called Bubble Squeeze. We just released a game called Bubble Squeeze for the Kindle Fire TV. It's a the connect-three bubble game. Use the Kindle Fire TV remote to aim and fire the bubbles. Find your own clever way to get rid of all bubbles on the screen. Just don