• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Update coming

Mayhaps it's included as well, though it likely is still being sorted out. From what I've heard, the reboot issue is really sporadic and it'll take some time finding the source of the problem.

There's a reboot issue? Really? I haven't had that happen to me and I have been using the phone extensively for 1 month now.

I have had very few issues, even this sms bug hasn't occured to me but I don't send that many sms'.

Upvote 0
There's a reboot issue? Really? I haven't had that happen to me and I have been using the phone extensively for 1 month now.

I have had very few issues, even this sms bug hasn't occured to me but I don't send that many sms'.

I had it happen to me for the first time the other day. It really is pretty annoying. I have yet to experience the SMS bug though.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones