Update for Model: SGH-M919 V:4.2.2?

1. ChristianOrtiz

ChristianOrtiz Well-Known Member

So I found out there was a update for The Samsung Galaxy S4 but I went to update it and it saids "Your device has been modified. Software updates are not available." so i dont know what to do, now i got the infamous #1 ROM

Advertisement
    :
  2. mike28

mike28 Well-Known Member

To have any update push you have to pretty much return to stock it won't let you update if you are on a custom rom so best thing is to either do it through Odin or if it become avaliable as a tar to flash it
  3. ChristianOrtiz

so you mean, Unroot, be on stock again, UPDATE, then root, and change the ROM again?
  4. xXchrizhurtyXx

xXchrizhurtyXx Well-Known Member

There isnt an available update to our M919s... That update came out about 4-5 months ago dude. Every custom rom already has it included, even my rom does.
  5. ChristianOrtiz

Really? like since it came out ? because i thought the 4.3 version came out
  6. xXchrizhurtyXx

xXchrizhurtyXx Well-Known Member

Nope. No S4, not even the international has gotten TW 4.3.
    We all have TW 4.2.2.
    Samsung said that they will start rolling out 4.3 TW somewhere in October for the S4 and S3.
    As for 4.3 on our S4 there is the Google Edition which is like having a nexus on our S4's.
    mike28 likes this.
  7. mike28

mike28 Well-Known Member

Thanks for the clarification my guess is that tmobile is just waiting for 4.3
  8. ChristianOrtiz

cause if you look it up you will see theres a update to 4.3
  9. mike28

mike28 Well-Known Member

I rather see 4.3 then the app to sd update right now 4.3 has more bug fixes to it plus hopefully the app to sd will be there too
  10. alextop30

alextop30 Well-Known Member

Problem being is that T-Mobile is really bad the release of any sort of updates. I am guessing it will be at least an year before we see 4.3 coming out on a T-Mobile device that is not the Galaxy Note 3.

The sad part is the T-Mobile uses new versions of android on a phone as a selling point/advantage.
    mike28 likes this.
  11. mike28

mike28 Well-Known Member

I'm assuming tmobile might as well skip that app to sd update and jump into 4.3
  12. lalec

lalec Member

Don't do that. Infamous already has all latest features in it and if you really want 4.3 that same developer has Alpha.
  13. lalec

lalec Member

FolderMount app can help with app2sd type functionality if you are still on 4.2.2