• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Update From Mobile Phones Direct

i'm getting itchy now that i know people are getting theirs. waiting for new phones is always torture...
i guess i'm just going to end up waiting for mpd to get them. but, if i heard that cpw near me (canary wharf) had them in stock, i'd probably be there at lunch signing up to some rubbish contract because i'm impatient... lol

Upvote 0
As I've said before, It really does depend on

1: How much you want to pay
2: How desperate you want it.

Sure I would like the latest tech, but I'm in no real hurry, my hero is serving me well enough :).

Also if I was to cancel the MPD deal, I'd go the T-Mob direct route as that way i get a 3GB data allowance...how long for since its merged with Orange is another thing, but still xD

Upvote 0
just to add i made a mistake they never took the money for the handset i was thinking of something else

spencer maybe u should consider going t mobile direct just even for the data package?

ive got to have anew number but will switch my old one to payg until everyone knows the new one i could start porting it to another netowrk then back again but i dont know if i can be bothered

anyone done that?

Upvote 0
just to add i made a mistake they never took the money for the handset i was thinking of something else

spencer maybe u should consider going t mobile direct just even for the data package?

ive got to have anew number but will switch my old one to payg until everyone knows the new one i could start porting it to another netowrk then back again but i dont know if i can be bothered

anyone done that?

I considered it but

1. I'm in no great rush
  2. I don't have over

Upvote 0
its up to u mini

mine hasnt been despatched yet even though the website states will be received by the 20th

I will wait... Maybe I should just grow up and develop some patience??;)

just to update spoke on the to p4u she said their stock according to the system is expected today cant guarantee for tomorrow as it depends whhat time it arrives but it is due today

Thanks, I just called two local P4U and both said they have no stock, one store said stock (3) arriving tomorrow. Second story said stock (unknown) arriving tomorrow... Both stores mentioned deliveries @ noon...

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones