• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Update Google Search

tagta3

Oct 13, 2009
Just an FYI, I downloaded google search last night even though we already have it built in, apparently when you go to the market it doesn't show google search as installed nor an update. I installed it and it appears to have updated the built in google search in our phones. I then uninstalled it just to see if it would tell me there was an update and then it did. I thought I would post this so everyone can update their google search. Also don't forget to install/update google voice search while you're at it.

Reactions: zombdroid
Updated my EVO and the google voice does everything is supposed to do. Showed it to my wife and she said "update my EVO"! So I did but it doesn't work on hers. All of our settings are identical , the only thing I can see is that her contacts are not going into her gmail account for some reason. I've synced her gmail account but when I check, it only shows that there are two contacts where there should be over 200.

Help me out and make my wife happy. Thanks

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones