• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Update Help / Boot-up Problems

durresi4444

Lurker
Mar 17, 2012
please HELP i have MID tablet 7" WM8650 Kernel 2.6.32.9 and buil version 1.5.7 and i want to boot for the first time but i have a big problem.i try all the number options from 1-to 32 but nothing happens.my tablet stock and say WM8650 Uberoid2.2 upgrade preparing,please wait... after thin nothing happens.maybe Universal_Uberoid_WM8650_v9.1.2 not work for my tablet.This should only take a few minutes to boot the first time.How many minutes it takes because is the firs time to boot...................anybody can help me with this ???
i have a sd 1 giga

Universal_Uberoid_WM8650_v10.1
Universal_WM8650_Uberoid_v11_BETA
i have this and i not proved yet

any suggestion please

durresi4444,

I've moved your post here to the WonderMedia forum so you can get the best help and replies from the folks that are familiar with your device.

I'm not familiar with you device or what exactly the issue is, but if its root related, let me know and I'll move this to the WonderMedia all-things-root sub-forum.

Cheers and best of luck!

-SA

Upvote 0
Info from the Tablet:
Model # m7206 V2.2, Android Ver: 2.3.3, Baseband V: UNKNOWN, Kernal Ver: 2.6.35.7 - info TM
hexlanghua@ubuntu#25, Build # GRI40.

Problem started with 'Sorry the process process.android.media has stopped working unexpectedly' FORCE CLOSE.

Downloaded various 'root fixes' but the Tablet won't boot from the microSD card.

Ideas or advice would be REALLY appreciated

Upvote 0
Info from the Tablet:
Model # m7206 V2.2, Android Ver: 2.3.3, Baseband V: UNKNOWN, Kernal Ver: 2.6.35.7 - info TM
hexlanghua@ubuntu#25, Build # GRI40.

Problem started with 'Sorry the process process.android.media has stopped working unexpectedly' FORCE CLOSE.

Downloaded various 'root fixes' but the Tablet won't boot from the microSD card.

Ideas or advice would be REALLY appreciated

Welcome to the AndroidForums, rolliere!

I'm guessing that you might need help from the folks in the root area for this device:

WM8650 - All Things Root - Android Forums

If so, post something in there--they'll have a better idea for you since they know the ins and outs of your tablet best.

Cheers and good luck!

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones