• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Update Help Please...

Scatmann

Lurker
Sep 24, 2010
Hello, Have a question about this new update. Since the update i noticed when i push and hold my power button there is a new option there Data Network Mode does anyone no exactly what that's all about. My battery life is also terrible since update any new tips.

Is there anywhere i can go to see what new changes are in this update & how to use them? Any help would be appreciated thankyou...

Hello, Have a question about this new update. Since the update i noticed when i push and hold my power button there is a new option there Data Network Mode does anyone no exactly what that's all about. My battery life is also terrible since update any new tips.

Is there anywhere i can go to see what new changes are in this update & how to use them? Any help would be appreciated thankyou...

You can turn off your 3G data network, and save battery life. I think the same thing happens when you use WiFi, it turns off 3G, but I could be wrong.
About the battery life problem, its a known issue, and supposedly they're working on it.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones