update issuesSupport

Last Updated:

1. omgitsoop

omgitsoop Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Ever since updating to jh7 every time I check for updates it says "unable to communicate with att server." I've tried to update through kies and kies mini but it never recognizes my phone. I've downloaded the necessary usb drivers, I've tried usb debugging, my phone only gets recognized when I connect as "mass storage" but then kies tells me I'm in the wrong mode, and need to connect in kies mode. Wtf, help me!

Advertisement
  2. BigCiX

BigCiX Well-Known Member

Same here. Can't update for crap!

3. The Shape

The Shape Well-Known Member

Yep, same here. I cannot get any version of Kies to pair up with my phone. I'm running Windows 7 64 bit.

4. charlie310

charlie310 Well-Known Member

Yup, same here. I can sync my phone w/doubletwist, but Kies Mini won't do anything.

5. omgitsoop

omgitsoop Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

so for kicks i decided to try on the htpc in the living room that has some newer hardware but is still running windows xp, downloaded kies mini and it found my phone within a few seconds. im not sure whats preventing my office computer to see it, but at least i got it to work. I also found that i had to set my default launcher back to touch wiz from launcher for kies to acknowledge my phone.