Update on 3 ukGeneral

Last Updated:

1. KramKroc

KramKroc Member This Topic's Starter

Just wanted to start a new thread purely focused on news about upgrades for the X10 on the 3 network in the uk. If anyone as been able to upgrade from r1fa014 or has benn informed by the operator about when it is due then please post it here :p

Advertisement
  2. powerkiter

powerkiter Well-Known Member

Your joking right?

This is 3 your on about :p

I had an 18 month contract with them for my LG KC910 and not one update released by them for that phone.

I have now rooted my X10 and have R2BA023 as I doubted 3's ability to keep up with updates.

On topic, I did ask in my local 3 shop if they knew when the update was due and was met with a blank looking shop monkey and I can never understand the person in Bangladesh when I phone customer services so I gave up there.

3. KramKroc

Just got an update via SEUS to R2BA020!!! Was hoping it would be 023 but hey hoe...

4. safe_12345

safe_12345 Member

What does SEUS stand for?

5. KramKroc

6. Clash

Clash Member

I debranded my phone to get r2ba020. Kramcroc, did u have to debrand or u running 3's version of the update

7. KramKroc

Hi Clash,

no, I never debranded my phone. Just followed the steps that SEUS gave me (Turn off phone, remove battery for at least 5 seconds, replace the battery and then hold down the back key while inserting the usb cable) and it informed me that a new version was available (I don't think it told me the version that it was upgradign to which is a bit pants if you ask me, but thats just a minor thing).

/KramKroc