• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Update on the Official Phandroid Application

Phases

NO LONGER ADMIN
Sep 9, 2008
Nashville, TN
It has been a long five months since our first mention of the Phandroid App. We do apologize and greatly appreciate everyone's continued patience. With that said..

The Phandroid App - which includes support for the forum - has been in private beta for nearly two months now while we gather feedback from our staff and premium members.

I'm very excited to un-officially "announce" that the official Phandroid Application will hit the Android Market as public beta on Monday, December 13th. I don't want to spoil the fun so I won't give too much away, but I will say the following is included and fully functional:

Phandroid News - Read and comment on the news, widget included.
Android Forums - Near full usage, including the PM system with notifications.
Chat - our IRC chat room.

There is a bit more included and even more on the way. Keep an eye out for an official announcement on Monday.

Thanks!

Released: http://androidforums.com/site-updat...cial-phandroid-application-3.html#post2001895

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones