1. 2015 is going to be a great year for Android! Why wait??
    Samsung Galaxy Note 5 | Samsung Galaxy S6 | HTC One M9
  2. New Forum Created: Samsung Gear VR!

Update on the Official Phandroid Application

1. Roze

Roze Hiding behind a mystery VIP Member

Once you submit a post, it should take you back to the menu forum that the thread was in. I haven't played with the market version but all previous versions were like that. To get out of a thread, you press the back button.
    liderbravin and dan330 like this.
  2. dan330

dan330 Well-Known Member

Posting from released beta version
  3. Holydoc

Holydoc Well-Known Member

Is there a way to mark all threads as read in a forum?

This is my first post from the new awesome app.
  4. saps

saps Well-Known Member

No, not exactly. After I make a post Im still within the thread but I can see my post like we can all on full html. Hitting the back button once then does take me back to the menu for the forum but it does not show the last post I just made. That is, the menu looks exactly the same as did it prior to me entering the thread to make the previous post; as if I didnt just drop a post in said thread.
  5. nchargreed

nchargreed Well-Known Member

I'm here too, posting from the app...yay!
  6. SUroot

SUroot Well-Known Member Developer

Yes, I find that it doesn't refresh the forum view after posting a reply and it has to be done manually
  7. ekyle

ekyle Well-Known Member

Liking it so far. After I post it goes to the top of the thread :/ other than that I'm loving it!
  8. dan330

dan330 Well-Known Member

+1 ........
  9. NightAngel79

NightAngel79 Lv 60 Bounty Hunter Moderator

It does leave you in thread after you post. Only way is the back button, then a manual refresh is needed. While not a major pain, I would like to see this tweaked in upcoming versions.
  10. saps

saps Well-Known Member

Yeah thats all I was trying to say I see its a universal issue. The app is very appreciated of course Im not trying to come off as an ingrate. Just a polite suggested revision for next time :)
  11. Rimzy

Rimzy Well-Known Member

Uninstalled old now, now rocking the Official App #teamphandroid
  12. NightAngel79

No worries player, that's part of the reason for this thread after all. Nothing wrong with constructive criticism.
  13. gadzooks

gadzooks Well-Known Member

happy Happy HAPPY. Thanks hard workers all.
  14. Roze

Roze Hiding behind a mystery VIP Member

interesting...
    I think Rob and the developer appreciate suggestions and feedback. It's still a beta app, which means there's a lot of room for improvements ;)
  15. saps

saps Well-Known Member

Coolbeans Roze :D
  16. Roxors

Roxors Well-Known Member

Can't wait to use it on my lunch break, Thank you to all the developers and staff, will update with any bugs and such :D
  17. trav2001

trav2001 Well-Known Member

Also posting from the app from the market...working great...would be nice for a signature spot from the app :)

EDIT: Dumb question...how do you add favorites so they come up in this app???
  18. NightAngel79

Roxors! What's up?
  19. benifactor

benifactor Active Member

The chat wont connect. Keep getting error.. anyone else?
  20. IOWA

IOWA Mr. Logic Pants Moderator

+1
  21. trav2001

Mine is working with no problems.
  22. gmarkj

gmarkj Well-Known Member

Long press on the item you want and say add to favourites... I think that's how I did it...
  23. trav2001

Didnt work... or it's too early for my brain to function
  24. Xyro

Xyro 4 8 15 16 23 42 Moderator

It works for me. Which ones are you trying to add?

You can also do it via the favourite sections box on the main page of the forum, that's where it's drawing it from.
  25. trav2001

Well maybe thats the problem then...maybe im not in the right spot or doing it right...im trying to add a section of the forum as a favorite...so like the mytouchslide section. I subscribe to the forum, but would like to ad it to my favorites.

So am doing that wrong??

EDIT: I literally just figured it out...thanks...