update question

Last Updated:

1. dgrobe2112

dgrobe2112 Well-Known Member Contributor This Topic's Starter

for the hero, how do i know when the update is available?? do i go to firmware update? and it will show it there? will i lose all my apps? paid or unpaid?

Advertisement
  2. Rube8514

Rube8514 Well-Known Member

Yes, you can do a firmware update. But, you will know when the update is available because it will be posted everywhere. As far as we know, we are not sure about losing the apps.

oldjackbob and dgrobe2112 like this.
  3. dodgerbluehero

dodgerbluehero Well-Known Member

dude...read/search the forum! there are a million post on here about this info! no offense but do a little searching before starting a post that is on here a million times :eek:

4. scottmbolt

scottmbolt Well-Known Member

Another 2.1/update thread ... awesome :rolleyes:

5. diordnahero

diordnahero Member

Yea probably the Sprint reps don't even get a laugh from new upgrade threads anymore.

6. dgrobe2112

Really.. i know all about the update forums.. and all that crap.. i wanted to know.. when the update does get released.. how do i update the phone.. is it a firmware update.. or what.. i know on the pre, there was just a regular update app, that updated everything, phone, even game apps and stuff.. all i did was click an update icon on my phone.. and it searched for updates..

and yes.. i did a search, and i got a ton of, 2.1 release threads.. and didnt fell like reading through a bunch of post like yours complaining about people asking questions that someone else may have allready answered..

As a matter of fact.. when i typed in the title to the thread.. it pulled up a bunch of different threads i could read.. and i did.. until i got tired of reading over crappy post like yours..

----------------------------------------

Thanks Rube for the answer, thats what i was looking for. i know the forums will blow up as soon as it comes available.. just wanted to know where to go on my phone to do the update..

Rube8514 and oldjackbob like this.
  7. thefley

thefley Well-Known Member

8. dodgerbluehero

dodgerbluehero Well-Known Member

9. oldjackbob

oldjackbob Well-Known Member

A thanks goes to Rube8514 for bein' a cool dude and answering the OP in a no-fuss manner...good on ya.

And a thanks to dgrobe2112 for pointing out that there comes a point when the all-fired, all-powerful, all-knowing Search Feature is simply more trouble to use than it's worth.

Hey dodgerbluehero ... not cool, dude. You just glanced at the OP's post without actually reading it, then proceeded to come across like a bully.

Rube8514 and dgrobe2112 like this.
  10. dgrobe2112

yes he did.. thanks old jack!!! :rolleyes: