update software to 55.13.25General

1. Grynox

Grynox Member

Advertisement
  2. Pema108

Pema108 Member

The only difference I can tell with this update is my gallery photos took a very long time to load, and a lot of photos are missing (haven't looked around for them yet) including the pre and post update photos I took to see if the camera quality is improved.
  3. Grynox

Grynox Member

The haptic feedback (vibrating) when using the keyboard and other stuff is muchmore toned down. Really the only thing I've noticed so far.

Edit - oh..and there is an Emergency app now?
  4. jbrjbr

jbrjbr New Member

Didn't fix my email fetch schedule. I keep on "manual" but emails download whenever mail received by server and appear when wifi/data turned on. Any known fix for this? Also, haptic feel is softer.
  5. okbeast

okbeast Well-Known Member

My haptic is different, and it has also turned off autocorrect in texting and I can't find where to turn it back on...
  6. Ktech

Ktech New Member

I dont like the feedback change is there anyway to get it back to what it was before the update?​
  7. phynxphire

phynxphire New Member

It's too weak now, would love to get it back. Why was there a need to nerf the haptic anyway?

If it ain't broke don't fix it.
  8. 916x10

916x10 Well-Known Member

Alot of people had phones that developed a rattling/buzzing kind of sound due to the strong haptic feedback, prompting many to return/exchange them.