Update via Wifi/3GSupport

1. jam7i

jam7i Member

I just want to ask if it is okay to update my SGY software via wifi/3G?
    Settings > About phone > Software update.
    Have you guys try it?

Advertisement
    :
  2. AbhiRockz

AbhiRockz Well-Known Member

Hey Bro..It's Okay To Update Your Phone Using 3g or Wifi...Almost Everyone Uses This Way To Update Their Mobile...So No Problem.....You Can Also Use Kies To Update..
    jam7i likes this.
  3. jam7i

jam7i Member

I just updated via 3G but it gets 11.8mb of my phone memory. Is that usual? everytime we update it gets memory? how can I see the improvement? tnx..
  4. chaitanyak

chaitanyak Well-Known Member

well first thing i never was successful wid dat procedure it wud download files but when it goes to recovery mode to install update it wud get stuck at 24% and den it wud say cant be updated and phone dunn get updated

so use conventional way install KIES and try 2 update using it

P.S i dunn know wether itz only me or others 2 face dis issue i get stuck on 24%
  5. jam7i

jam7i Member

I just updated via 3G but it gets 11.8mb of my phone memory. Is that usual? every time we update it gets memory? how can I see the improvement? tnx..
  6. KPKR

KPKR New Member

Me too.. I used the GPRS connection to update 3 times(Update sizes ranged from 2MB to 8MB) and then when i try to install this update of 11.8 MB the phone reboots, Installation starts and get stuck for some time at 0% and then boots normally

My installation gets stuck at 0%

Sad part is that i am unable to update using Kies as well.. Any suggestion??
  7. jam7i

jam7i Member

So everytime we update it gets phone memory, someday we were having out of memory.. What should we do?
  8. jam7i

jam7i Member

So everytime we update it gets phone memory, someday we were having out of memory.. What should we do?